Wednesday

New Demo Cards RSC March 2008

Thanks to everyone who came by the booth. Glad you liked all the new stencils and merchandise. The new stencils are so versatile, mix and match.

Tiki and I received a wonderful gift from Suzan L. who made us both a St. Patrick's Day card and goodie. Too cute. Thanks again, Suzan. Beautiful work.

The Scor-Pal is so easy to use. I will have to experiment with it before the July RSC. Tiki only had our sample to take home to Hawaii. I made a few things with it at the show. So easy, but I have to figure out some of the measurements.

Here are the demo cards from Hawaii!


Suzan's St. Taj's Day card.


Some samples I made at the show.



Here is the link to My Picasa Web Album.
http://picasaweb.google.com/tajmainland


The next show is not until July, but hopefully Tiki will be able to send me files so I can post new stamps, stencils, and merchandise so you can keep updated.
Have a wonderful Easter!

No comments: