Friday

Rubber Stamp Convention

Time for Original Stamp Convention
Carson Community Center
3 Civic Plaza Drive

November 8-9
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 10am - 4 pm
$6.00 per day - $8.00 two day pass
Children under 12 free

Tiki will be bringing her 9 new stencils, Christmas T-shirt and her annual Taj Calendar to the Stamp Convention! Hope you can come by and say hello.
I am working on a new item to bring to convention, but don't know if I will receive it time, so I won't say what it is...




Picasa Web Album
Please email me if you have any questions!

2 comments:

CarlavdM said...

Hello Donna,

Have a good convention and show some cards with the new stencils

donna said...

Thanks, Carla. Hope you are using yur stencils! I will take pictures and hopefully the girls in Hawaii have made cards with the new ones.