Tuesday

New Card Samples

Alright, I remembered this time. Here are all the new and some past samples from the girls in Hawaii. Look closely and you'll catch some with her new stencils. They are all just so cute.
Thanks everyone for coming out to the show! We had some new vendors this show! A lot of people were commenting that the show is getting smaller and smaller. Unfortunately, there is a show in the midwest and some of the vendors opted to participate in that show. We still had a good turnout and some great demos and make and takes. I kind of like it when it is more intimate and you have more time to really look at everything. I know I used to leave the show with a headache because it was so overwhelming.
Anyways, hope you enjoy the samples. Shoot me an email if you have any questions.
Have a great summer!

No comments: