Monday

Original Rubber Stamp Convention Carson Calif. Nov. 2009

Nice to see everyone at the Stamp Convention. All kinds of great ideas and goodies to see and buy. I got to do a little shopping myself. FUN!
Here are the newest samples from Hawaii. Some are oldies but goodies that I thought were just so cute that I had to add to the collection for November.
If you were at the show, Tiki unveiled her 2010 Taj Calendar and some new shirt designs! Krafty Delites is Dec. 6th and your last chance to pick up the calendar and Taj's Christmas shirt. Please stop by! The calendar is free with $25.00 purchase. Please one to a customer. Thanks again for your continued patronage.
If I don't post for the rest of the year, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!



I will post the other pictures tonight!

No comments: